The Benefit Plus Card program offers you access to multiple health and wellness companies all for one low monthly fee.
Incredible Benefit Plus Card Offerings
SIGN UP FOR ONLY $15.99 PER MONTH!
© 2017 Teladoc, Inc. All rights reserved. Teladoc and the Teladoc logo are registered trademarks of Teladoc, Inc. and may not be used without written permission. Teladoc does not replace the primary care physician. Teladoc does not guarantee that a prescription will be written. Teladoc operates subject to state regulation and may not be available in certain states. Teladoc does not prescribe DEA controlled substances, non-therapeutic drugs and certain other drugs which may be harmful because of their potential for abuse. Teladoc physicians reserve the right to deny care for potential misuse of services. Click here to view a Teladoc Access Map.
Feel better now! 24/7 access to a doctor is only a call or click away—anytime, anywhere with no per visit fee. With Teladoc, you can talk to a doctor by phone or online video to get a diagnosis, treatment options and prescription if medically necessary. Save time and money by avoiding crowded waiting rooms in the doctor’s office, urgent care clinic or ER. Just use your phone, computer, smartphone or tablet to get a quick diagnosis by a U.S. licensed physician.
- On-demand healthcare—wherever, whenever
- Treatment for common medical issues such as colds, flu, poison ivy, respiratory infections, bronchitis, pink eye, sinus problems, allergies, urinary tract infections and ear infections
- 10 minute average doctor response time
- Visits for all ages—from children to seniors
- U.S. board-certified doctors with an average 20 years practice experience
- Upon request, Teladoc can share visit information with your doctor
Don’t pay full price! Save 10% to 85% on most prescriptions at over 60,000 pharmacies. Just present your card to save an average of 46% at locations nationwide.
- Compare your prescription prices and see for yourself at MyRxPrice.com
- Participating pharmacies include CVS, Walgreens, Target and many other independent, national and regional chains.
- Even if you have insurance, present both cards at the pharmacy to receive the lowest price.
- Immediate family included.
Worklife Services powered by Aetna
Everyday help for everyday living. Need childcare, relocation services or caregiver support? Your worklife concierge helps with the good, the challenging and everything in between.
- Find childcare, summer camps and school-age programs
- Public, private and specialty school information from kindergarten through college
- Resources for adoption, pregnancy, and disabled and aging loved ones
- Referrals for house cleaning, lawn maintenance, pet care, and home and auto repair
Get your fit on! Get stronger, lose weight and feel better with the tools you need to make wellness part of your daily life. You’ll enjoy personal workouts, health tips, thousands of articles and more.
- Health and wellness calculators
- Health risk assessments
- Links to hundreds of wellness resources
Frequently Asked Questions
The program offers you access to multiple health and wellness companies with just a low monthly fee.
Yes it is! You will be billed only $15.99 a month for our package.
This discount card program is NOT insurance and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act.
All you need to do to get in contact with a doctor is to call them through the Teladoc phone line. Once you have verified your membership you will be connected to an available doctor.
You will need to call your provider to cancel your plan. There is a 30-day cancellation period.
Yes, a member is defined as primary member, spouse, and all legal dependents.
Yes! We Offer A Special Discounted Rate For Employers Who Choose to Purchase This Program For Their Employees. Please Contact Us For Details On Employer Pricing.
SIGN UP FOR ONLY $15.99 PER MONTH!
This discount card program is NOT insurance, not intended to replace insurance, and does not meet the minimum creditable coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act or Massachusetts M.G.L. c. 111M and 956 CRM 5.00. It contains a 30-day cancellation period, provides discounts only at the offices of contracted health care providers, and each member is obligated to pay the discounted medical charges in full at the point of service. For a complete list of disclosures, please click here. | Limitations, Exclusions and Exceptions | Discount Plan Organization: New Benefits, Ltd., Attn: Compliance Department, PO Box 803475, Dallas, TX 75380-3475.